The Grow-Paradise Hawaiian Eco-Adventure Retreat
Location: The Big Island of Hawaii
Next Date: TBA
Immerse yourself into a world that few have experienced while connecting with new friends that appreciate healthy living, nature, and learning new skills. Humans can indeed create paradise on planet Earth, and this unforgettable island experience proves it. Fortunately, we also find ourselves in a human-made fruit-paradise. We will also be taking part in actual paradise creation by planting fruit trees together. This is not your normal visit to Hawaii, and not your normal vacation.
The cuisine on the retreat will be locally sourced and/or organically grown. Food foraging, preparations, and interactive demonstrations will play a large part of our experience here. As well as the prepared meals, fresh coconuts, snacks, and tropical fruits will be on hand. We will also have a 9-tray excalibur dehydrator and a vitamix blender to make many different raw foods.
These journeys are designed for people who wish to commune with nature, try new foods and fruit, and meet like-minded people who share the similar interests while exploring and meeting locals who are literally creating paradise, while we also create paradise ourselves as a team, planting fruit trees and gardens together.
Our day trip excursions -
- Touring an Organic Kona Coffee/Permaculture/Macadamia farm
- Swimming with wild dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Isolated waterfalls and thermal spring-fed swimming pools
- Touring a Durian/Mangosteen farm
- Black sand beaches and volcanic tidepools and cliffs of the Puna-Hilo side
- White sand beaches and amazing sunsets and snorkeling on the Kona side
- Large and small farmer's markets, both daytime and night
- Volcanoes National Park, either during the day or at night
- A Hike to the Kalapana Lava Flow
Workshops and Group Topics may include* -
- Organic beekeeping
- Raw food desserts, smoothies, elixirs, and juices
- Organic gardening and tropical food forest management
- Yoga and natural bodyweight exercises
- Fermented beverages such as kombucha and Jun
- Fermented foods such as sauerkraut, kimchee, poi and noni juice
- Ho'oponopono (The Hawaiian Forgiveness and Reconciliation Ritual)
- Massages with organic products and tibetan singing bowls
- Comprehensive Sound Healings
- Coconut climbing and processing
- Making coconut yogurt, coconut kefir, and coconut jerky
*Guests are free to participate as much or as little as desired.
These retreats can be both physically challenging and relaxing. Guests will have the options of pushing their limits or enjoying the slower pace of the island, as well as having as much solitary or social time as they see fit. These are also small retreats, with typically only 10-11 people in attendance. Because of this venue, we can only accept 9 attendees. It will be amazing!
The Grow Paradise Retreats -
- Are consciously catered with the best organic and wild produce the island has to offer
- Are situated on properties that reflect edible landscaping and permaculture principles
- Offers workshops and classes that both inspire and empower guests for future thriving and liberation
- Are created from the heart, knowing that every guest is special and unique
We would love to see you on our upcoming adventure!
The Big Island of Hawaii
Because these retreats are small in number, shuttle service to and from the airport is happily provided. However, feel free to get a car rental, for more mobility and freedom.
$999 per person to participate in the full experience - includes 8 days and 7 nights, transport to and from airport, all day trips, one 60 minute massage, gift bags, tours, classes, meals including snacks, coconuts, and tropical fruit), Please make sure that you are arriving at HILO Airport (ITO), not Honolulu Airport (HNL).You can arrive in Kona (KOA) but you will need to arrange transportation to Kona, which is 90 minutes away.
Price does not include airfare. Price is based on double occupancy. For those who desire a private room, the cost is $1499 per person.
More photos are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or here with any questions.
Here are some of the activities and areas we have visited on previous excursions...
We are excited to see you on this adventure. You will be forever changed after this experience. Immerse yourself in Paradise.