The Grow-Paradise Hawaiian Eco-Adventure Retreat
Location: The Big Island of Hawaii
Date: January 2019
Humans can and are creating paradise on planet Earth, and this unforgettable Big Island experience proves it. Fortunately, we also find ourselves in a human-made tropical fruit paradise. We will be taking part in actual paradise creation by planting fruit trees together for the community and harvesting tropical fruits and coconuts together. This is not your normal visit to Hawaii, and not your normal vacation.
The cuisine on the retreat will be locally sourced and/or organically grown. Food foraging, preparations, and interactive demonstrations will play a large part of our experience here. As well as the prepared meals, fresh coconuts, snacks, and tropical fruits will be on hand. We will have a 9-tray dehydrator, vitamix blender, ice cream maker and more on hand for culinary co-creations.
These journeys are designed for people who wish to commune with nature, try new foods and fruit, and meet like-minded people who share the similar interests while exploring and meeting locals who are literally creating paradise, while we also create paradise ourselves as a team, planting fruit trees and gardens together.
Our day trip excursions -
- Swimming with wild dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Touring various Permaculture farms and Food Forests
- A Helicopter tour with Paradise Helicopters
- Isolated waterfalls and thermal spring-fed swimming pools
- Black sand beaches and volcanic tidepools and cliffs
- White sand beaches and amazing sunsets on the Kona side
- Dinner Boat Cruise
- Farmer's markets, both daytime and night
- Planting trees for communities in need
Workshops and Group Topics may include* -
- Organic beekeeping
- Raw food desserts, smoothies, elixirs, and juices
- Organic gardening and tropical food forest management
- Yoga and natural bodyweight exercises
- Fermented beverages such as kombucha, Jun, and carbonated local coconut water
- Fermented foods such as sauerkraut, kimchee, poi, and noni juice
- Ho'oponopono (The Hawaiian Forgiveness and Reconciliation Ritual)
- Massages with organic products and tibetan singing bowls
- Sound Healings
- Coconut climbing and processing
- Making coconut yogurt, coconut kefir, coconut jerky, and more
*Guests are free to participate as much or as little as desired.
These retreats can be both physically challenging and relaxing. Guests will have the options of pushing their limits or enjoying the slower pace of the island, as well as having as much solitary or social time as they see fit. These are also small retreats, with typically only 6-8 people in attendance. Because of this venue, we can accept 8 attendees.
The Grow Paradise Retreats -
- Are consciously catered with the best organic and wild produce the island has to offer
- Are situated on properties that reflect edible landscaping and permaculture principles
- Offers workshops and classes that both inspire and empower guests for future thriving and liberation
- Are created from the heart, knowing that every guest is special and unique
We would love to see you on our upcoming adventure!
The Big Island of Hawaii
Shuttle service to and from the airport is happily provided to minimize stress. Feel free to get a car rental, for more mobility and freedom.
$2999 per person to participate in the full experience - includes 8 days and 7 nights, transport to and from airport, all day trips, speacial gift bags, tours, classes, meals including snacks, coconuts, and exotic tropical fruit), Please make sure that you are arriving at HILO Airport (ITO), not Honolulu Airport (HNL).You can arrive in Kona (KOA) but must arrange transportation from Kona, which is 2 hours away.
Airfare not included. Price is based on single occupancy.
More photos are available upon request. Please email email@example.com or here with any questions.
Here are some of the activities and areas we have visited on previous excursions...
We are excited to see you on this adventure. You will be forever changed after this experience. Immerse yourself in Paradise.